The EERAdata workshop series discusses the FAIRification and opening of energy research data in and with the low carbon energy research community. The objectives of Workshop No. 3 will be the following:
- Characterize data for the implementation of FAIR and open principles.
- Develop workflows for the general approach to the FAIRification and opening of databases.
- Collaborate on a community paper “The relevance of FAIR energy data and AI-supported workflows”.
The preparatory workshop provides the thematic and technical background by:
- Short best-practice lectures about the organization of the FAIRfication processes.
- Discussion of the state of the art and needs for data management and workflows.
- Briefing participants for the upcoming workshop No. 3 and the planned community paper.
- 10:00 – 10:05 Welcome and introduction
- 10:05 – 10:20 FAIR data collective Nikola Vasiljevic - DTU Wind Energy, GOFAIR Facilitator Team
- 10:20 – 10:35 FAIR data resources - examples from the life sciences Susanna-Assunta Sansone - University of Oxford
- 10:35 – 10:50 Data management in the BIG-MAP project and its relation with the BATTERY 2030+ community Ivano Castelli - DTU Energy
10:50 – 11:00 Break
- 11:00 – 11:15 From energy community principles to the EERAdata platform Manfred Paier - AIT
- 11:15 – 12.00 Panel discussion with Q&A